AS 1554 Welding Procedures Perth
Welding is an essential process in many industries, including construction, manufacturing, and mining. Whether you’re a seasoned welder or just starting out, welding procedures are critical tools for success. Welding procedures outline the steps necessary to produce high-quality welds consistently. They cover everything from selecting the right filler metal to ensuring proper preheat and interpass temperatures. Don’t settle for subpar welds any longer. Let Elite Engineering WA help you take your welding skills to new heights.
At Elite Engineering WA, we specialize in providing AS1554 welding procedures that ensure compliance with Australian standards.
Welding Compliance Made Easy with Elite Engineering WA
At Elite Engineering WA we have qualified welding supervisors that can help your company to:
- Develop a list of joint configurations your company uses
- Develop Welding Procedure Qualification Records ( PQR welding record )
- Develop Welding Procedure Specifications ( WPS welding specification )
- Supervise Welder Qualifications
- Arrange 3rd Party NATA Accredited testing to ensure all the testing is correct
- Welding Supervision
- Conduct Visual Welding Inspection
- 3rd Party Weld Inspections
- NDT Coordination
Welding Procedures Perth
We are happy to come and meeting with you to discuss your project requirements and come up with a plan to suit your needs, then we would move on to developing and testing the welding procedure. Developing and Testing welding procedures take from 1-2 weeks depending on the extent of destructive testing required.
For example, once we have decided on what joint configurations are needed and the individual welding them, we will come to your workshop and witness the welding of the test piece by each welder, in which we record all the parameters, the welding consumables and any special requirements that need to be included on the Welding Procedure Specification ( WPS PQR ). Once completed, we will identify the test pieces then dispatch them to a NATA approved lab for destructive testing.
Please contact us for a chat about how we can help with your Welding Procedures Perth.
Pipe Welding Procedures
We not only do all parts of AS 1554 Welding Procedures we also do:
- AS 3992 Pipe Welding Procedures
- ASME IX Pipe Welding Procedures
- AWS D1.1 Welding Procedures
We also have an extensive range of AS 1554 Welding Procedures to do:
- Re-Bar Welding Procedures
- Stainless Steel Welding Procedures
- Wear Plate Welding Procedures